Saturday 27 March 2010

Floating in the Dead Sea

The Dead Sea was one of the stops that I anticipated the most and I must say that I wasn't disappointed at all. Apart from the place where they led us, the cheapest of course, everything else was a blast! The first one to dive was Dario, and then Raffaella followed. They said that the water was cold... I can’t stand the cold and I was thinking about renouncing... But then I thought "When do I get to come down here to float on the Dead Sea again?" Never... so I gathered a little courage and there I went! But diving is quite impossible because the salinity of the sea is so high that going underwater is a no-go. Even swimming is almost impossible.

Then we moved into the mud to rub ourselves with I don’t know what kind of substance, but I know that it was as black as pitch… so black that our friend Franco didn’t recognize us, and he thought that we had left him there alone! He ran to change his ridiculous Fantozzi-like swimsuit and there he was, ready and responsive as usual, ready at the forefront to go away... But where're you going Franco!? ... relax!
Meanwhile, the mud made us like puppets of plaster and though our movements are robotic, the results are excellent: skin smooth and soft as a baby's butt!




The Dead Sea's mud


I'm cold!!!

Do you wanna see all pics taken in Jordan? So click here






No comments:

Post a Comment